Battery Boss™ WC 4
The Battery Boss™ WC 4 Control is a compact, wireless, electronic device that attaches to the battery and provides real-time battery diagnostics.
If you’re looking for a tool to help maximize motive battery performance and life, check out the Battery Boss™ WC 4 (BBWC), a mighty, wireless, electronic device that monitors and analyzes battery voltage, current, capacity, temperature and state of charge. LEDs indicate whether the battery is overheated, has low electrolytes or is out of balance.
The passcode-protected Battery Boss™ WC attaches directly to the motive battery and stores and analyzes up to 2,550 cycles or 36,000 data sets, which can easily be downloaded to a PC or laptop via the BBWC Report software. Choose from and export a variety of handy reports based on your needs.
Key insights include:
- Battery age, type and serial number.
- Number of cycles.
- Total discharge time and rest time.
- Key battery parameters, such as voltage and current.
- Instances of abnormal operating temperatures.
- Battery health (electrolyte level and battery “balance”).
- Small, slim design for easy installation and setup.
- LCD screen that displays critical battery parameters.
- Three selectable data modes—cycles, profiles or events.
- Bluetooth enabled and can transfer data up to 100 feet.
- CAN bus enabled to work with any CAN network, including the HAWKER® BDI (battery data indicator).
- Low Voltage Alarm (LVA).
- LEDs provide instant battery fault indications (overheated, low electrolyte and out of balance).
- Passcode protected.
Battery Boss™ WC diagnostic units also enhance the performance of HAWKER® high-frequency IONIC smart chargers: LIFESPEED® MOD3, LIFEPLUS® MOD3 and LIFETECH™ MOD1C. The BBWC wirelessly delivers real-time battery insights to the smart chargers, which optimize battery charging, performance and lifespan.
UL listed, the BBWC can also be ordered as an accessory for batteries consisting of 12, 18, 24, 36 or 40 cells.