HawkerNET is a cloud-based battery management tool that keeps motive fleet operators wirelessly connected to their motive batteries 24/7. Data is easy to access via a secure login on both web and mobile browsers. In addition, HawkerNET’s data analytics and interactive display are customized to each application, based on the information the tool collects and interprets.
HawkerNET battery management tool benefits:
- Fast and easy to install. The system can be set up and gathering data in as little as an hour.
- The HawkerNET offers multiple ways to connect to the Internet and was designed to work with existing forklift and battery fleets.
- The system’s Gateway comes with two serial busses, which can each accommodate up to 10 Battery Boss® WC (BBWC) adaptors.
- The tool provides data-driven insight for two key considerations: utilization (how efficiently the battery fleet is being handled) and battery health (how well batteries are being maintained).
- Enhances efficiencies. The HawkerNET provides measurable data that enables fleet managers to better direct operations, thereby boosting productivity.