HawkerNet™ is a cloud-based battery management tool that keeps motive fleet operators wirelessly connected to their motive batteries 24/7. Data is easy to access via a secure login on both web and mobile browsers. In addition, HawkerNet™’s data analytics and interactive display are customized to each application, based on the information the tool collects and interprets.
HawkerNet™ battery management tool benefits:
- Fast and easy to install. The system can be set up and gathering data in as little as an hour.
- Flexible. The HawkerNet™ offers multiple ways to connect to the Internet and was designed to work with existing forklift and battery fleets.
- Scalable. The system’s Gateway comes with two serial busses, which can each accommodate up to 10 Battery Boss™ WC (BBWC) adaptors.
- Intelligent. The tool provides data-driven insight for two key considerations: utilization (how efficiently the battery fleet is being handled) and battery health (how well batteries are being maintained).
- Enhances efficiencies. The HawkerNet™ provides measurable data that enables fleet managers to better direct operations, thereby boosting productivity.