The WATER LESS® battery requires watering only 4 to 6 times each year, provides solid performance, reduces expenses and eliminates the need for a special charger.
The Power to Reduce Expenses
Ideal for medium- to heavy-duty motive power applications, the HAWKER® WATER LESS® battery is an excellent option for operations that want to reduce time spent on and expenses associated with battery maintenance. The WATER LESS® battery’s proprietary grid metallurgy, water-saving sleeve separator material and vent caps help decrease water loss, typically reducing watering frequency from weekly to four to six times annually.
In addition, the performance of this low-maintenance battery is top–notch. Full–capacity WATER LESS® batteries operate at full 85, 100 and 125 capacities and are built to last. You can expect an estimated cycle life of 1,500 to 2,000 cycles, based on one cycle per day and 80% depth of discharge (DoD).
WATER LESS® provides the full performance of a flooded battery; no need to sacrifice performance for reduced maintenance.
WATER LESS® battery benefits include:
- Lower annual cost of ownership. When you combine purchase price with watering and regular maintenance costs, the WATER LESS® battery costs less to operate than standard flooded and VRLA batteries. (Based on WATER LESS® and standard flooded battery cycle life of 5 years and VRLA cycle life of 3 years).
- Savings of 90% or better on watering expenses. Why spend extra money to water standard flooded batteries weekly when WATER LESS® batteries only require watering four to six times per year?
- Less expensive and higher performance compared to VRLA batteries. WATER LESS® batteries cost less upfront while providing higher capacity and two more years of cycle life than VRLA batteries.
- No need to purchase a special charger. You can charge the Water Less® battery on a standard charger.
- Maintenance-free with a maintenance plan. Set up a comprehensive, programmed maintenance agreement and leave the watering and maintenance to us.
Texas Motive Solutions is happy to conduct a complimentary Power Study and cost- savings analysis to determine how an alternative battery solution could impact your bottom line.