HAWKER FLEX® Li³
Superior Lithium Power with Innovative, Flexible Features
HAWKER®—the world’s largest industrial battery provider—designed the HAWKER® FLEX® Li³ battery with safety, performance and flexibility in mind. Suitable for most applications, the HAWKER® FLEX® Li³ lithium-ion battery is ideal for warehouse operators who need an opportunity or fast-charging solution for their electric forklift fleets.
The HAWKER® FLEX® Li³’s superior lithium technology created by HAWKER® maximizes electric forklift battery performance and profitability. These innovative lithium batteries also include an intelligent battery management system developed with stringent safety standards, along with features that prevent over-discharging, provide high reliability and more.
HAWKER® FLEX® Li³ lithium-ion forklift battery benefits include:
- Modular design, adjustable for changing needs. Available in multiple sizes and configurations, The HAWKER® FLEX® Li³ lithium-ion battery system can be modified as your warehouse operation grows and evolves.
- Durable construction designed to last and protect your investment. The HAWKER® FLEX® Li³ features laser welded cells, reliable large format prismatic cell technology and high volts per cell delivered by nickel manganese cobalt chemistry. Lithium technology by HAWKER® employs the highest quality of cells, which eliminates the need for active balancing required by other manufacturers.
- Long cycle life to minimize downtime. HAWKER® FLEX® Li³ batteries deliver consistent power for hours, so operators waste less time recharging batteries and more time completing required tasks.
- Advanced safety features to protect employees and the workplace. The HAWKER® FLEX® Li³ meets both CE and UL standards, including UL 2580 and EN1175:2020. In addition, HAWKER® designed the battery’s innovative battery management system based on the Automotive Functional Safety Standard ISO 26262:2011, and the HAWKER® FLEX® Li³ meets Automotive Safety Integrity Level C (ASIIL C).
- Minimal maintenance (no watering) to further improve efficiencies. Lithium-ion batteries don’t require watering, which saves time and money. Regularly scheduled preventive maintenance provided by TMS helps keep equipment performing at optimum levels through the life of the batteries.