Texas Motive Solutions is an established name recognized leader in our industry. Having the reputation of providing quality solutions and excellent service, we always look to hire the best people in every area of our business. We are a growing business currently looking to add field service technicians with an outstanding service and customer support mentality. Our top priority is finding people who align with our culture, mission, and integrity-based values.
- TMS is a leading industrial forklift battery and charger sales and service provider servicing the state of Texas.
- We are the exclusive Texas authorized HAWKER® industrial battery and charger dealer.
- Senior members of sales, service, and management teams have been leaders in the industry for many years.
- We adhere to strong ethical values in all our business relationships.
- We promote a culture of family, growth, and community.
- We value our employees and happily reward achievement.
The Field Service Technician is responsible for providing service and customer support during field visits or dispatches while delivering the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention, and increases profitability.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
- Tie workflow to schedule.
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks on batteries.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions on equipment.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Document processes.
- Operate vehicle in a safe manner and use field automation systems.
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
- Cooperate with the technical team and share information across the organization.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings within capabilities.
- Build a positive relationship with customers.
- Other duties, as assigned.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE FOR THIS ROLE:
- High School diploma and/or equivalent in work experience.
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable MVR at all times.
- Basic reading skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proficient in oral and written communications.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair, and service technical equipment.
- Self-starter with the ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem and to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea.
- Understanding of electrical process both of AC and DC.
- Familiarity with an ability to navigate schematics.
- Familiarity with the use of laptop computer for monitoring and programming equipment is a plus.
- At least 1 year field service experience.
Headquartered in Dallas/Fort Worth, TMS maintains regional offices in key metropolitan areas. With business rapidly expanding, we are always looking to grow our local sales and service teams with motivated and successful people all across Texas.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
- Great compensation and unlimited growth/income opportunities.
- Excellent work environment where you can meaningfully impact the operations and success of your customers.
- We value each and every employee, along with their ideas and opinions.
- You will play an active role as part of an excellent team of encouraging and successful people.