The Power of Productivity & Plug-and-Play Power
Hawker’s FLEXTM and FLEXPAKTM motive rechargeable batteries are ideal for light- to medium-duty applications such as multi-shift environments, production areas, retail, membership warehouses and more.
Available in 2 volt cells or monoblocs, FLEX batteries provide flexibility in challenging environments where it’s difficult to water, clean and change batteries or get a full recharge daily. In fact, FLEX batteries require only one full charge and equalization per week. The FLEXPAK batteries also include an on-board charger, suitable for light-duty applications.
Powered by Thin Plate Pure Lead (TPPL) technology, FLEX and FLEXPAK batteries utilize a thinner grid design composed of high-purity lead. The TPPL technology also provides access to more available power due to the increased plate surface area inside the battery.
FLEX and FLEXPAK batteries also offer a superior alternative to lead acid batteries that are prohibited from use in some applications. Not only are they more environmentally friendly, FLEX and FLEXPAK batteries deliver optimized cycling performance and rapid recharging capabilities that conventional lead acid batteries simply can’t match.
FLEX and FLEXPAK battery benefits:
- Maintenance-free. No watering, corrosion or battery changing required. Plus stratification issues are virtually eliminated.
- Fast and convenient. FLEX and FLEXPAK batteries can be used and recharged – quickly – when it’s convenient for the employee – at the end of a shift or during a lunch break. Recharge 40-80% state of charge in 35 minutes for monoblocs and one hour for 2 volt cells.
- Powerful. FLEX and FLEXPAK TPPL batteries deliver high-energy throughput – up to 180% of C6 per 24 hours for monoblocs and 160% for 2 volt cells.
- Environment-friendly. Rechargeable and 99% recyclable, FLEX and FLEXPAK sealed batteries produce minimal gassing, so they are ideal for small shops, sensitive manufacturing spaces and public environments.
- Economical. Maintenance-free, rechargeable and long-lasting, FLEX and FLEXPAK batteries ultimately lower operating costs.